OffshoreCorpTalk scam exposed: from CClogic front to fake forum accounts

oh wait I spoke too soon...

1787555590204.png



:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

seriously hope SKAT (danish tax agency) will go and get him 🙄
 
ActionMan has been scamming people again, and I think John Locke has had enough of him.

But in his "emotional panic", he left another clue that the admin uses dummy accounts for forum activity:

banned-user-liking-posts.png




We know "alley" and most likely the new "aleksandrashvar" are fake.

But how can banned users keep liking posts?

Well, thanks to this forum, it turns out we can see that it was a user that last posted three years ago:

last-activity.png



He must be frantically trying to keep his supposed forum activity relevant. The funniest part is that the "fake identity" schizo is now asking for providers to verify their KYC.

You cannot make this shit up:

kyc-verification.png
 
I successfully got myself banned from the forum. Surprisingly, it took a lot of effort. But at least I didn’t have to resort to posting gay pornography with E.T. heads photoshopped in place of the heads of the men to get my account locked.
 
ActionMan has been scamming people again, and I think John Locke has had enough of him.

But in his "emotional panic", he left another clue that the admin uses dummy accounts for forum activity:

banned-user-liking-posts.png




We know "alley" and most likely the new "aleksandrashvar" are fake.

But how can banned users keep liking posts?

Well, thanks to this forum, it turns out we can see that it was a user that last posted three years ago:

last-activity.png



He must be frantically trying to keep his supposed forum activity relevant. The funniest part is that the "fake identity" schizo is now asking for providers to verify their KYC.

You cannot make this shit up:

kyc-verification.png
Alexandra Shvar - So Shvar is the russian for Швыр (ʂvɨr)- which means “scammer” 😆
 
Last edited:
about time!
View attachment 1809

just a month ago he said nobody knew where he lived... and explained his way of doing it

how can anyone trust a guy like this for complex stuff like tax related issues?
Well, this is interesting! better than any tele novela in Latin America 🤣 Please, keep us updated!

PS. I have a hard time keeping up with the truth that I have to use a diary to guide my life. The Dane invents sh1t ... where and how does he find the time?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Justit
Is the Dane running a new scam under the nickname Robert?
1791159954332.png


Check this NEW website: BancePay that all of a sudden:
Their advertisement is labelled:

“Mentor Group Gold – AD Thread!”

1791160078301.png


Like WTF???!!! 🙄


PS. Another forum user sent me the link via another messenger and wanted to know what I knew about it.... I told him: I would NOT touch ANYTHING that is affiliated with that OCT scam forum. What do you guys think? Is the Dane trying to runaway with someone's €500K? :bag:
 
I know this is going to start to sound repetitive but I find it extremely pathetic (and somewhat uncanny valley territory) the way the Dane is creating new profiles and keeps talking to himself over and over again. It's not just with 1 or 2 profiles at the time, it's up to 20 in the same thread, even reviving some threads that are several years old. It's a constant waterfall of conversations he is basically having with himself and his one million alter egos

Scherm­afbeelding 2026-10-09 om 21.14.11.png
 

JohnnyDoe.is is an uncensored discussion forum
focused on free speech,
independent thinking, and controversial ideas.
Everyone is responsible for their own words.

Quick Navigation

User Menu