This is very insightful and painfully trueThey think it’s better that way so they can respond to the outcry and “fix” things by passing even more restrictive laws to control you.




They love this, an extralegal shortcut to your data, or a way to outsource the dirty work to other criminals.They don’t care if your data gets hacked.
But what about their own data (or the data of their loved ones...assuming they have the capacity for "love")?They love this
I don’t think that chief EUSSR gynecologist and arms dealer Ursula needs to have anything in her own name. Her and her circle of friends laugh at the problems they create to their subjects. They live in a different world.But what about their own data (or the data of their loved ones...assuming they have the capacity for "love")?
Typically they become exceptions to standard rules since taxpayers fund their luxury and anonymity. Personal assistants handle the details and most firms maintain PEP protocols. These hypocrites also avoid paying said taxes and exclude themselves from the surveillance laws they impose on others.But what about their own data (or the data of their loved ones...assuming they have the capacity for "love")?
I now understood "anonymous friends" - it really took me this long. FFS...what's wrong with my brain? How was I so naïve?I don’t think that chief EUSSR gynecologist and arms dealer Ursula needs to have anything in her own name. Her and her circle of friends laugh at the problems they create to their subjects. They live in a different world.
I see now. This goes hand in hand with the "anonymous" friends and e.g. the tax exemptions for the OECD employees who want to tax everyone else around the world. How come people don't revolt? Is everyone asleep at the wheel like I used to be? 🙄 In my (weak) defense: At least I try to join forums to find out what is going on and how to dribble the PEPs. What is every other victim of these PEPs busy with that they can't take the time to question the "rulers"? 🙄Typically they become exceptions to standard rules since taxpayers fund their luxury and anonymity. Personal assistants handle the details and most firms maintain PEP protocols. These hypocrites also avoid paying said taxes and exclude themselves from the surveillance laws they impose on others.
Also in the edge cases, law enforcement suddenly has capacity when handling data related to these Politically Exposed Parasites.