Hello friends and like minded people!
Lately I have been searching like a mad man for EMI's that provide Local AUD accounts. Besides Airwallex and Currenxie I haven't found any! Are they even out there? Of course they must be, I just don't know where to look and I am tired of searching endlessly. Therefore I decided to ask here.
While Airwallex and Currenxie does offer this, they are not very happy about payments from individuals. Business transactions have been fine, even for six figures. But I need more providers offering local AUD accounts.
Volume is currently between 300-500K AUD a month and growing, with the same amount in FX as I convert everything into EUR and GBP.
Transaction size are between 10K and 150K.
So...does anyone know a provider or perhaps have a different solution? I have tried with solutions such as Stripe but they become a real pain in the ass when transactions hit a certain value.
I am based in the UK by the way.
Looking forward to get some help here. I'm no stranger to a finders fee for a good solution.
Thanks in advance and I am happy to be part of this great forum.
Lately I have been searching like a mad man for EMI's that provide Local AUD accounts. Besides Airwallex and Currenxie I haven't found any! Are they even out there? Of course they must be, I just don't know where to look and I am tired of searching endlessly. Therefore I decided to ask here.
While Airwallex and Currenxie does offer this, they are not very happy about payments from individuals. Business transactions have been fine, even for six figures. But I need more providers offering local AUD accounts.
Volume is currently between 300-500K AUD a month and growing, with the same amount in FX as I convert everything into EUR and GBP.
Transaction size are between 10K and 150K.
So...does anyone know a provider or perhaps have a different solution? I have tried with solutions such as Stripe but they become a real pain in the ass when transactions hit a certain value.
I am based in the UK by the way.
Looking forward to get some help here. I'm no stranger to a finders fee for a good solution.
Thanks in advance and I am happy to be part of this great forum.