Hi guys, I hope you have any input for me, I’ll try to describe my situation, grateful for any input!
Current situation:
- Living in the Caribbean
- Setup all in Dubai
- receive money in wires between 3 & 10k€ from clients within Europe or from UAE
Want to change my setup / or at least built up a second setup, in case Dubai gets worse (currently works perfect for me but there are so many changes nowadays, especially in Dubai … you never know).
Only looking for business formation + business bank that runs smooth and won’t be frozen every couple of weeks or months, not privat bank accounts, there I am fine.
——
Residency will be Paraguay, wanna do this like forever but it feels useless before I have a clear idea where my business will operate, so I keep postponing this for … 6-9 months now.
——-
I set up 2 LLCs, unfortunately basically all Banks/Emis got denied, so not an option.
——
Looking for a destination with no/territorial income tax + tax excempt for services fully performed outside of the country or a very low VAT. Ideally not the most complex tax filing requirements on earth.
——
I saw Panama offer in a different forum and was about to do it but reviews were not that great so I stepped back, even though it sounds exactly like what I would need, but also don’t wanna „burn“ 7-8k$.
——
Setup does not have to be CRS/OECD safe, that’s fine.
Any idea? Any questions?
Oh and having a European passport.
Thank you in advance guys!
Current situation:
- Living in the Caribbean
- Setup all in Dubai
- receive money in wires between 3 & 10k€ from clients within Europe or from UAE
Want to change my setup / or at least built up a second setup, in case Dubai gets worse (currently works perfect for me but there are so many changes nowadays, especially in Dubai … you never know).
Only looking for business formation + business bank that runs smooth and won’t be frozen every couple of weeks or months, not privat bank accounts, there I am fine.
——
Residency will be Paraguay, wanna do this like forever but it feels useless before I have a clear idea where my business will operate, so I keep postponing this for … 6-9 months now.
——-
I set up 2 LLCs, unfortunately basically all Banks/Emis got denied, so not an option.
——
Looking for a destination with no/territorial income tax + tax excempt for services fully performed outside of the country or a very low VAT. Ideally not the most complex tax filing requirements on earth.
——
I saw Panama offer in a different forum and was about to do it but reviews were not that great so I stepped back, even though it sounds exactly like what I would need, but also don’t wanna „burn“ 7-8k$.
——
Setup does not have to be CRS/OECD safe, that’s fine.
Any idea? Any questions?
Oh and having a European passport.
Thank you in advance guys!